What are you getting?
Services (offices across: Montreal, Ottawa & Toronto)
Psychotherapy: Using primarily, cognitive behavioral therapy, we empower individuals by challenging their fundamental core beliefs, ultimately building positive self-esteem. We treats: anxiety, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks, panic disorder, phobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), stress, depression, self-esteem, codependency & more!
Couples Therapy: Our goal is to unlock the full potential of your relationship by improving the 5 following areas which have proven critical in maintaining healthy and happy relationships:
1. Changing the views of the relationship.
2. Modifying unhelpful behaviors.
3. Decreasing emotional avoidance.
4. Improving communication.
5. Promoting strengths.
Individual Coaching: We provide personalized, client-focused coaching to help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. We helps them to discover and leverage their strengths, create breakthroughs, help unlock barriers, and take effective actions to achieve success.
Some reasons people seek Individual Coaching include:
- Life challenges (i.e. procrastination, lack of motivation, frustration, dating etc…)
- Stress Management
- Setting and defining goals-becoming focused
Family Coaching: Family coaching sessions are designed to keep disputes as rational as possible. When our emotions get the better of us, arguments could easily turn into angry disputes. We can ensure any disagreements that arise are kept structured, fair and peaceful as possible. Therefore, each family member has a chance to voice their opinion.
Some reasons people seek Family Coaching include:
- Family conflict
- Raising children
- Troubled teenagers (i.e. peer pressure, depression, addiction, etc…)
- Marital problems, separation and/or divorce (see also: Relationship Coaching)
Relationship Coaching: Relationship coaching is a solution-focused, success-producing process based on exploration, learning and action. It is a process where the couples are encouraged, guided, and challenged to look within themselves to find solutions. Additionally, we will also help the couple to seek their potential, and to discover actions required for them to move forward towards happiness.
Some reasons people seek Relationship Coaching include:
- Frustration, defensiveness, or anger toward their partner
- Questionable honesty and trust issues
- Ineffective communication (such as arguments and conflicts-or silence)
- Lack of intimacy, romance and passion
Clientele: Adults (all ages), Couples, Teens (11-18 years), Organisations and companies, Groups.
- Services offered in: English, French, and Spanish- In person, over telephone and via skype!
Call us Today for your FREE 30 min, no obligation, evaluation
1-855-728-6725 or 514-232-6445
or email us at: email@example.com