Need help managing stress, anxiety or depression? Feeling a lack of motivation or dissatisfaction? Want to find your ideal career? We have the services you need, and we can help you.
What are you getting?
- Services offered in: English, French, and Spanish- In person, over telephone and via skype!
- Free 30 min evaluation over the telephone (With Clinical Coordinator)
- up to 20$ refund towards transportation (certain conditions apply)
Psychotherapy (standard) 119$ per 50 min session/Psychotherapy (Assessment) 159$ per 75 min session: (anxiety disorders, depression, self-esteem, codependency & more): Ivan empowers individuals by challenging their fundamental core beliefs, ultimately building positive self-esteem.
Couples Therapy (standard) 159$ per 75 min session/Couples Therapy (assessment) 199$ per 100 min session: My goal is to unlock the full potential of your relationship by improving the 5 following areas which have proven critical in maintaining healthy and happy relationships:
1. Changing the views of the relationship.
2. Modifying unhelpful behaviors.
3. Decreasing emotional avoidance.
4. Improving communication.
5. Promoting strengths.
Individual Coaching – 99$ per 60 min session/Individual Coaching (assessment)- 139$ per 90 min session: Robert provides personalized, client-focused coaching to help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. He helps them to discover and leverage their strengths, create breakthroughs, help unlock barriers, and take effective actions to achieve success.
Some reasons people seek Individual Coaching include:
- Life challenges (i.e. procrastination, lack of motivation, frustration, dating etc…)
- Stress Management
- Setting and defining goals-becoming focused
Family Coaching – 139$ per 90 min session/Family Coaching (assessment) 179$ per 120 min session
Robert’s family coaching sessions are designed to keep disputes as rational as possible. When our emotions get the better of us, arguments could easily turn into angry disputes. Robert can ensure any disagreements that arise are kept structured, fair and peaceful as possible. Therefore, each family member has a chance to voice their opinion.
Some reasons people seek Family Coaching include:
- Family conflict
- Raising children
- Troubled teenagers (i.e. peer pressure, depression, addiction, etc…)
- Marital problems, separation and/or divorce (see also: Relationship Coaching)
Relationship Coaching – 139$ per 90 min session/Relationship Coaching (assessment) 179$ per 120 min session
Robert’s relationship coaching is a solution-focused, success-producing process based on exploration, learning and action. It is a process where the couples are encouraged, guided, and challenged to look within themselves to find solutions. Additionally, Robert will also help the couple to seek their potential, and to discover actions required for them to move forward towards happiness.
Some reasons people seek Relationship Coaching include:
- Frustration, defensiveness, or anger toward their partner
- Questionable honesty and trust issues
- Ineffective communication (such as arguments and conflicts-or silence)
- Lack of intimacy, romance and passion
Career orientation 60$ per 50 min session/Career orientation 80$ per 75 min session: we help students to pick their ideal future occupations. We Help individuals already in the work force to regain work satisfaction or to change occupational fields.
Clientele: Adults (all ages), Couples, Teens (11-18 years), Organisations and companies, Groups.